5 Things We Love About Mercy Day!
1. Spending time with their friends
We get to spend time with our friends and our Homeroom outside of the classroom.
2. Raising money for a good cause
The money raised on Mercy Day goes to Sister Denise in Cambodia to help with the Mercy Works she is doing there.
3. It’s a nice way to send off the graduating students
We formally farewell our Year 12 sisters at the Mercy Day Mass and final whole school assembly.
4. The activities are fun, especially the inflatable stalls.
Each Homeroom manages a stall or activity on Mercy Day.
5. The food was good and nice and cheap
From nachos to a sausage sizzle, cookies and fruit, there is food to cater for everyone’s tastes.