Alumni Provide Big Wide World View
It is hoped that through these mentor relationships the girls will be able to develop their communication skills, explore future careers and successes and apply their learning. Above all else, it will provide our students with a role model.
There are also benefits for the mentors, including:
- Development of their personal leadership and coaching styles.
- Exposure to fresh perspectives, ideas and approaches.
- Extension of their professional development.
- Opportunity to reflect on their own goals and practices.
- Personal satisfaction in ‘giving back’.
The 2019 program was launched last night by Head of Boarding, Leanne McTavish and OGA Coordinator, Jacqui Daniels. The evening was attended by our generous OGA mentors and focused on the purpose and processes of the program.
We wish all our mentors and mentees a fruitful year.