Life Skills at the Ready
The Year 12 ACCESS Transition Program is a unique opportunity for our students to participate in workshops, which will assist their transition to life beyond school.
Our graduating ACCESS girls have enjoyed a great range of activities both in our Careers Centre and outside the College throughout the week.
Activities have included:
- Financial literacy talk by a guest from the Commonwealth Bank
- Responsible Service of Alcohol training
- Resume writing
- Senior First Aid course
- Tasty Tuesday – Students were given a budget, planned, shopped, prepared and served a meal to a guest invited to share lunch with them.
- Barista training at a Perth Coffee School
- Beauty Day at WA Academy of Beauty
This has been a wonderful conclusion to the ACCESS program, which has seen our students gain a number of VET Certificates and experience a range of work places, TAFE and employment opportunities. We wish the girls the best of luck in their pursuits in their future studies and employment.