Like Mother Like Daughter – OGA Take A Tour
We love it when our alumni come back to the College with their daughters for a tour. This month we welcomed Sonya Hawkins (1992) and her daughter Keira, along with Vanessa Gullone (Evangelista 1986) and her daughter Gabriella.
Many things have changed since they were at school; however, our Mercy values of Hospitality, Compassion, Justice, Service and Excellence are still embedded in our culture.
Santa Maria College has a fabulous reputation and being alumni has its advantages when it comes to enrolling your daughter.
The College has approval to enrol 96 students in Years 5 and 6 and up to 192 students in each of Years 7 – 12. We currently have waitlists in each year group, and families are therefore selected using the following priorities:
- Sisters of students currently or previously enrolled at the College
- Daughters of former Santa Maria College students;
- Catholic students from Catholic Primary Schools with a Parish Preist recommendation;
- Catholic students from other Primary Schools with a Parish Priest recommendation;
- Catholic students from Catholic primary Schools;
- Catholic students from other Primary Schools;
- Other Schools
We interview and confirm enrolments in Year 5 one year prior and Year 7 two years prior. We are currently interviewing students for Year 5 in 2020 and Year 7 in 2021 is full.
While alumni are a priority for us if you do not submit your enrolment application prior to the interviews, the best we can do is place you as a priority on the waitlist.
If you are interested in receiving an enrolment information pack, please click HERE
If you would like to register for a tour, please click HERE.