Weekly Wrap Up: Term 2, Week 4, 2022
Can anyone else believe we are almost at the half way point of Term 2? Time has certainly flown by.
Featured in our wrap up of Week 4, we have:
- Year 9 Fashion making tie-dye t-shirts
- Year 11 ACCESS Work Ready Program
- Year 8 English Macbeth guided reading
- All Schools’ Cross Country
- Year 9 English speed dating activity
- Year 10 Human Biology looking at genetics and inheritance
- Year 6 Music bucket drumming
- LifeLink Day
- Seeds of Justice event
- Year 7 Dance Collective
- Year 6 Eco Warriors
- JIGSSA Winter Games
- Year 9 French and Italian regional foods activity
- Boarding snaps!
We hope you enjoy.
Have a fantastic weekend!