What’s Coming Up in Boarding – Week 4 2020
WHAT’S ON THIS WEEK
- Friday 21 February: Years 9 & 10 Social at St Brigid’s
- Saturday 22 February: Years 11 & 12, South Beach Sunset Markets30 pm to 8.30 pm. Most vendors only accept cash, so you will need to bring cash.
- Saturday 22 February: the pool will be open from 1.00 pm – 4.00 pm
- Sunday 23 February: Years 7 & 8, Fremantle Markets 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm
BOARDING COMMUNITY MASS
- This week is being led by the Years 8 & 9 boarders in Ursula House
- We look forward to all in our community being back from leave by 4.30 pm ready to attend Mass at 5.00 pm in the College Chapel.
- All hosts are more than welcome to join our community for Mass and then dinner, on bringing boarders back from weekend leave.
- Most of the girls have been very respectful in their dress for Mass (tops with sleeves, mid-thigh skirt, sandals or sneakers) of which we are very proud.
WHAT IS COMING UP AT THE COLLEGE?
Thursday 20 February
Year 10 Boarders Study Review with Ms Speranza and Mrs Carmody
Monday 24 February
Year 10 Geography Field Trip
Tuesday 25 February
Year 7 Immunisation
Year 8 Parent Information Evening 6.30 pm – 8.00 pm
Thursday 27 February
Year 10 Rosary in the Chapel at 8.10 am
Classes conclude at 3.25 pm
Friday 28 February – Monday 2 March
Long Weekend YAY!
Monday 2 March
Boarding is open from 2.00 pm
Please have Boarder’s mail addressed to:
Santa Maria College
Locked Bag 1
MELVILLE WA 6956
For regular updates on what is happening in boarding, please subscribe to the Santa Maria College SMC Boarding – Official FB Group
For information in regards to regular and up to date College information, please download the College app.
All College policies are listed in the documents section of SEQTA-Engage